st: Updated ivreg2, xtivreg2 cluster option.

From   Sungbok Lee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Updated ivreg2, xtivreg2 cluster option.
Date   Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:15:19 -0600

Dear all,

I updated ivreg2 and xtivreg2 today. But it seems to have a bug in the option
of cluster(). Standard deviation is zero in my estimation. Please check this.
Is there any way to rollback to the prior version of ivreg2 and xtivreg2?

Sungbok Lee.