st: estout "could not open file"

From   "R. Jamil Jonna" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: estout "could not open file"
Date   Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:49:52 -0800

Hello,

I'm using the 64 bit version of stata 10 and I'm trying to use estout to export some regressions to a text file but I keep getting the file "could not be opened" message. I tried changing the permissions on both the individual file and the folder to no avail. I also searched the archives and while some people had somewhat similar problems, none seemed directly applicable.

If anyone can offer any help or needs more information to help, please let me know.

Regards,

Jamil
R. Jamil Jonna
PhD Candidate