RE: st: re: How to correct standard errors of a 2sls performed by

From   DE SOUZA Eric <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: re: How to correct standard errors of a 2sls performed by
Date   Sat, 6 Feb 2010 18:02:58 +0100

If you solve your SEM, you will see that m1 and m2 are exogenous for the block y, x1, x2

Eric de Souza
College of Europe
BE-8000 Brugge (Bruges)
Belgium

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of John Antonakis
Sent: 06 February 2010 16:07
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: re: How to correct standard errors of a 2sls performed by

Hi Kit:

One difference is that x1 is entirely dependent on endogenous variables; so my naive question here is: which predicted values of x1 and x2 are included in Eq. 2 and 3 respectively (also knowing that x1 and x2 predict each other and that x1 has no unique instruments that predict it directly)?

Thanks,
John.

Prof. John Antonakis, Associate Dean
Faculty of Business and Economics