Re: st: movestay and strata

From   Ana <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: movestay and strata
Date   Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:47:43 -0200

Steve,

Thank you very much for your response.
Suppose my stratification is based only on regional design factors. In
particular, suppose my survey has 36 regional strata (region1,
region2, ..., region36).
What would be the correct syntax for the 'movestay' command?

"

movestay (wage = exp education female) [weight = pweight] if [region1
== 1 | region2 == 1 | ... | region35 == 1 | region36 == 1],
select (public = children allincome) cluster(PSU)

"

Is there any other alternative?
How would it be your syntax?

Thanks a lot in advance!