st: attempting to return the 'rstub' 'cstub' from svy: tab

From   "Jason Ferris" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: attempting to return the 'rstub' 'cstub' from svy: tab
Date   Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:32:06 +1100

Hi all,
I would like to access the row labels and column labels from the results
of a svy: tab.  With 'set trace on' it appears that these labels are
stored in macros rstub and cstub For example,
use http://www.stata-press.com/data/r11/highschool
svy: tab sex race if race~=2

the rstub labels are male and female
the cstub labels are white and other

I would simply like to access this labels (for any tabulation with any
conditional statements) without having to manually collect them.

I want to do this so I can apply them to matrix labels with information
collected from the 'ereturn' library.

Cheers,
Jason

PS. Using Stata 11 on windows

DISCLAIMER: This message (including any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,and are not necessarily the views of the Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre (ABN: 68 223 819 017).

Although this message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses by 'Trend Micro InterScan' at the time of sending, you are advised to rescan on receipt.

The whole or parts of this email may be subject to copyright of Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre (ABN: 68 223 819 017), and/or third parties.
You can only re-transmit, distribute or use the material if you are authorised to do so.

Please consider the environment before printing this email or attachments.