Re: st: help creating a table of means and diffs with svy data

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: help creating a table of means and diffs with svy data
Date   Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:35:12 -0800

> If I did this, that is to say had taken Nick's codes, wiped his name
> off, moved things around, given it a new name, and put my name on top,
> then I can go on to say whatever I want about these codes? Is that
> right?

I do need some clarification here. Most likely I will put this into outreg2.

1. Should I put it into outreg2 and forget to tell people that Nick
Cox had anything to do with it?

2. Can I take possession of the codes by renaming it and putting my
name on top, then put it into outreg2 and then tell people it was all
my work?

3. Could someone be adding insult to injury by republishing both the
renamed codes and the improved version of outreg2 and claim publicly
that these codes are better than the older codes written by Nick Cox
and should be used in preference to them?

I could rewrite sxpose from scratch, but that seems like a terrible
waste of time.

Roy