st: AW: RE: axis(1) and axis(2) scales in graphs

Subject   st: AW: RE: axis(1) and axis(2) scales in graphs
Date   Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:47:52 +0100

<>

" I am not completely clear what the problem is"

Actually, I found the problem exceptionally clear in this case:

*************
clear*
set seed 123456
set obs 100
gen time=_n
gen serieA=rnormal()
gen serieB=rnormal(1,2)
tw (line serieA time, yaxis(1) yli(0)) (line serieB time, yaxis(2))

I just did not know how to align the zero point on the left and right axis,
to be honest...

HTH
Martin