st: AW: Plotting regression coefficients

Subject   st: AW: Plotting regression coefficients
Date   Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:20:23 +0100

<>

Apart from -statsby-, -ssc d parmest- by Roger Newson may be useful for
you...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Miranda Kim
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010 18:03
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: Plotting regression coefficients

I am using Stata v11

I would like to run four regressions of the same outcome variable on a
given predictor at four different timepoints. For example:

Blood glucose vs. BMI at birth
Blood glucose vs. BMI at age 4
Blood glucose vs. BMI at age 6
Blood glucose vs. BMI at age 8

Then I would like to plot the four regression coefficients and
respective confidence intervals on the same graph, with time as the x-axis.

I wonder what the most straightforward way of producing such a plot
would be.
Any suggestions would be of great help.

Many thanks,
Miranda