Re: st: easiest way to get chi-square test

From   B Web <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: easiest way to get chi-square test
Date   Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:07:11 -0800

The null hypothesis is that the AVERAGE percentages (or counts) across
categories are not significantly different between groups.

Is there an easy way to test this using the data as they are
structured (basically need to obtain a 2x2 table of means by group)?