st: Thread-Index: AcqCfVv92s7mHF14RKaOxxSZ2wskgg==

From   Alex Olssen <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Thread-Index: AcqCfVv92s7mHF14RKaOxxSZ2wskgg==
Date   Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:37:05 +1300

Thanks Scott,

I had kind of guessed at this.  The count of polygons is exactly what I want - as each polygon represent a very small but complete geographical unit.

I am now wondering whether Stata stores the count number a scalar somewhere?  I have run several graphs and it would be far more efficient if I could make reference to a stored scalar in my code for the legend label as opposed to manually adding the count number to each label separately.

Thanks,

Alex

Alex Olssen
Intern
Motu Economic & Public Policy Research
Ph 939 4250  Fax 939 4251
This email contains information which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this email or attachments. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email, facsimile or telephone and delete this email. Thank you