Re: st: Question on interpreting interactions in linear regression models

From   Charles Koss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Question on interpreting interactions in linear regression models
Date   Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:52:57 -0600

Can you please provide the reference to the paper that you are reading?

--
Charles