st: not receiving replies [was: RE: Using esttab to combine multiple xtmixed outputs]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: not receiving replies [was: RE: Using esttab to combine multiple xtmixed outputs]
Date   Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:42:31 -0000

Given your problem, none of those posts is accessible to us to examine.

However, the overwhelmingly common explanation is that people who don't
manage to get through to Statalist are not sending plain text, even
though they often think they are doing that. The issue is complicated by
the fact that some messages that aren't plain text do get through.

Ada Lo

PS: I know it sounds really dumb but I have been unsuccessful in
posting any reply. I have read the guideline and I thought I have
followed it closely - changed the email subject to my thread subject
and keep everything else as it is plus my reply at the top...but none
of my replies ever showed up in Statalist. What am I doing wrong?