Re: st: Combine weak RD estimators through Minimum Distance / Asymptotic Least Squares

Subject   Re: st: Combine weak RD estimators through Minimum Distance / Asymptotic Least Squares
Date   Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:26:39 -0500

Jen Zhen <[email protected]> :
What is the assignment variable for each?  Is it the same in each
case, with breaks at different points, similar to

Estimating the Effect of Financial Aid Offers on College Enrollment: A
Regression-Discontinuity Approach
International Economic Review, Vol 43(4), November 2002

and are you using the same data for each?

Are you willing to assume that the "true" local avg treatment effect
is the same at every point?