st: Time series and psmatch2

From   Joshua Hawley <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Time series and psmatch2
Date   Tue, 08 Dec 2009 14:06:58 -0500

Title: Time series and psmatch2
Hello

Been wondering about this for some time. With datasets that are set up as time series, how would you implement a propensity score analysis to use the time varying information. One example is a variable representing “wages” or “earnings” that would have multiple times per individual. I can’t think of a way to do this with psmatch2. I’m wondering if the only way to do it is through R?

Josh
--
Joshua D HAWLEY
Associate Professor and Section Head