Re: st: Saving and editing matrices

Subject   Re: st: Saving and editing matrices
Date   Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:45:13 -0600

Check -copy- and -skip- options, those should help most of the
problems with GLLAMM starting values. If you have custom constraints,
then you can just forget about them. GLLAMM seems to handle the
constraints and parameter names in its own way -- at least I wasn't
able to handle the situation to my satisfaction.