[no subject]

Sergiy Radyakin has compiled into this summary and added his comments
to the ideas and opinions expressed in the statalist discussion ?TeX
template for PDF help files? by the following contributors: Kit Baum,
Nick Cox, Roy Wada, Phil Schumm, Richard Williams, Mark Schaffer,
Martin Weiss, David Airey and others who devoted their Sunday time to
this discussion.

Thank you very much!