Re: st: re: TeX template for PDF help files

Subject   Re: st: re: TeX template for PDF help files
Date   Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:24:40 -0500

November 22, 2009
Dear All,
Thank you very much for your feedback! This is a not-so-brief summary
of the major points that came as a response to my inquiry “TeX
template for PDF help files” and my additional thoughts. I am not even
trying to be objective here; I try to mention the contributors and I
hope I understood all the suggestions correctly.