st: RE: re: What is the proper way of modifying user-created ado-files. . .

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: re: What is the proper way of modifying user-created ado-files. . .
Date   Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:31:20 -0800

Certainly SJ articles would count as they are refereed.  My concern was
for people like Kit and Nick and Roy who contribute much more than SJ
articles and don't get the academic rewards due them.

And I think Roy was particularly interested in mapping contributions of
user-written programs to academic brownie points.  If they are published
in SJ or somewhere else, the issue is handled.

In many of my articles, I include Stata code used for simulations, but
the bulk is the results not the code.
Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health