Re: st: jackknife and myprogram

Subject   Re: st: jackknife and myprogram
Date   Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:27:21 -0600

I am not sure even Bill Gould remembers how to program in Stata 1 even
though it should still be supported. That's what your -version 1-
command does. As to the specific reasons why -jackknife- is not
working, specify -noisily- option and see what the error messages are.