st: RE: Trouble outputting t-statistics with outreg2

Subject   st: RE: Trouble outputting t-statistics with outreg2
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:57:23 +0100

<>

Do you and your colleague use the same -version- of -outreg2-? Type -which
outreg2- to find out...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Benjamin Reddy
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. November 2009 23:53
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Trouble outputting t-statistics with outreg2

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the t-statistics to write to file using
'outreg2'.  The problem seems to be specific to my computer because
when the do-rile containing the command is run on my colleague's
computer, everything works fine.  Has anyone has problems with this?

For example, I run something like the following:

reg price qty M2-M6 if RT==1, cluster(day)
outreg2 using "price_reg.xls", ctitle("Full model") stats(coef tstat)
replace excel label 2aster

The output file shows the coeffecients (with asterisks), but no
t-stats.  There is a note on the bottom that says, "Robust
t-statistics in parentheses".  As I said above, there is no problem
running this on my colleague's computer.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
Ben