Re: st: graphics complaints

Subject   Re: st: graphics complaints
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:04:56 -0500

There was a bug in the Windows version of Stata, which is now fixed:

"    24.  Windows Metafiles (WMF) created by graph export or copied to the
         Clipboard had incorrectly positioned text.  This has been fixed."

Perhaps this is related? I don't see any problems in the Windows
version when I run your code.
Is your Stata up-to-date?

Best, Sergiy Radyakin