re: st: weights in xtlogit

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   re: st: weights in xtlogit
Date   Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:21:49 -0600

Thanks Austin and Stas!

That is good to know. I prefer your first practical approach for simulation, and the xtlogit for modeling the real data.

-Dave