Re: st: two-way table: how to supress total?

From   Yun Liu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: two-way table: how to supress total?
Date   Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:38:27 -0800

Thank you all for your kind suggestions!

Ian confirmed that "it was never envisaged that someone would want to
suppress the total at the end of each row. As you note, the ptotal
option only works for panels (that is, column totals), but not for row
totals". I wish this feature could be added though. Manually deleting
column totals is much easier than deleting row totals.

In this specific case, I find Eric's way best suits my need. As
suggested by Maarten and Roy, row totals can be suppressed using
"esttab" and "tab2way".  But I also need other cool features which are
only available in "tabout".

Best Regards,
Yun