Re: st: two-way table: how to supress total?

From   Yun Liu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: two-way table: how to supress total?
Date   Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:13:16 -0800

Yes, "tabout" was written by Ian Watson. No, stating this wasn't
beyond my wit, but the rule about stating it was beyond my knowledge
when I submited the question. I am sorry if this caused you any
trouble. I will keep it in mind in the future.