st: AW: svy: total

Subject   st: AW: svy: total
Date   Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:40:25 +0100

<>

BTW, you will find most Statalisters unhappy and unreachable given that you
blatantly disregard the advice in the FAQ to start a new thread for a new
topic...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von CONTRERAS
GONZALEZ JOSE ANTONIO
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. November 2009 16:17
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: svy: total

Hello everyone!

I'm still a newbi in stata, then I beg for your help in this case:

I need to know how to make that the next command,		svy,
vce(linearized): total PO
Display DEFF, and display the results with more digits than it does
actually.

I'am using stata 9 SE

Thanks in advance!!