Re: st: Levpet, program error

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Levpet, program error
Date   Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:21:45 -0600

Because there is more than one part to -levpet-.

-findit levpet- brings up:

SJ-8-2  st0145  . .  Production function est. using the Olley and Pakes method
        (help opreg if installed) . . . .  M. Yasar, R. Raciborski, and B. Poi
        Q2/08   SJ 8(2):221--231
        provides reliable productivity measures from production
        function estimation by controlling for simultaneity and
        selection bias

SJ-4-2  st0060  Production function est. using inputs to control unobservables
        (help levpet if installed)  . . A. Petrin, B. P. Poi, and J. Levinsohn
        Q2/04   SJ 4(2):113--123
        implements the Levinsohn and Petrin approach that uses
        intermediate inputs as proxies for unobservable shocks
        to estimate the production function

In which -levpet- has the following installation files:

      st0060/levpet.ado
      st0060/levpet.hlp
      st0060/levpet.dlg
      st0060/levpet_p.ado