Re: st: "append" option using outreg2

From   Christopher Hajzler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "append" option using outreg2
Date   Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:49:45 +1300

Thank you much for the example, Roy.

The append option works find (and in fact is the default, as you
suggested). It turns out that what doesn't work so well is not
correctly specifying the folder/file path for the appended regression
results.  It was a silly mistake on my part, and I should have
scrutinized my code more carefully before assuming it was a change in
the way outreg works.

I'm sorry for unnecessarily bothering the list-serve about this, and
thanks again for everyone's advice.

Best,
Chris