Re: st: "append" option using outreg2

To   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: "append" option using outreg2
Date   Mon, 09 Nov 2009 23:39:28 -0500

At 11:30 PM 11/9/2009, Christopher Hajzler wrote:
Hello.  I have started using the module 'outreg2' for the first time
-- all of my old code had been written to be compatible with the
original outreg routine, and now that I am trying to run this code on
my new computer and outreg is no longer available, I'm forced to go
back through each of the do files and make adjustments in order to get
the same output using outreg2 (unfortunately the associated commands
for several identical functions have been changed -- I'm not sure why
-- making this a bit of a chore).

outreg2 is certainly better than the original outreg, but if you were perfectly happy with outreg you should still be able to use it. Just type

ssc install outreg

Besides changing computers, did you also upgrade to a newer version of Stata? That might explain why some things seem different now.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [email protected]
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam