st: psmatch2 and stcox

From   moleps islon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: psmatch2 and stcox
Date   Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:27:42 +0100

I´m trying to match 336 exposed patients from a cohort with a total of
966 patients using psmatch2:

xi:psmatch2 E `var', outcome(out) neighbor(1) common

I thought this would give me 1:1 matching, but I get 336 exposed and
662 control patients.

Then doing

ttest -different variables-, by(_t)

doesnt really match very well despite reasonable overlapping
propensity distributions. Is this due to omitting the weighting
option?

I´d like to use these propensity matched data for a logrank test, but
I´m uncertain to the type of weight I should use. I assumed it should
be pweight, but I found another posting here where they said fweight
leaving me uncertain....

Regards