Re: st: AW: t-test using analytic weights

From   Sripal Kumar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: t-test using analytic weights
Date   Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:27:05 -0500

Correction to my prior message:

I did:

Step 1.  mean age1 age2 [aweight = wt]
Step 2   lincom (age1)-(age2) to get the t-test and probabilities
Pls let me know what you think
thanks,
Sripal.