Re: st: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)

From   Demo Crazy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)
Date   Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:04:19 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Filipa

please read my comments.

I have a legal copy. I have not lost anything.

I don't want sue Stata for my ilegal use of anything. I just don't find if right that they include in my legal copy something that is not documented.

I have finished with this.