Re: st: AW: How to insert a closing parenthesis into the title of a graph

From   Andras Keszei <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: How to insert a closing parenthesis into the title of a graph
Date   Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:36:30 +0100

I have now tried it on Stata 10.1 and it worked well (I am using
version 9). So I guess earlier versions of Stata do not allow
unbalanced parentheses in titles or it could be something with my copy
of Stata. Thanks for pointing out that it should actually work.
Andras