Re: st: RSS feed for Statlist

From   Phil Schumm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RSS feed for Statlist
Date   Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:58:11 -0600

On Nov 4, 2009, at 2:45 PM, Tunga Kantarci wrote:
As some of you might be familiar, a newsgroup layout makes it much easier to view the messages because sub-messages are grouped under the main-message, making it easier to view the content. I avoid using my e-mail client because in that case my mail box gets too crowded with messages I am not interested, tough I could get a daily digest.

FYI, many modern email clients have threading functionality (I agree that Statalist is much easier to consume with a threaded mail reader). Now, if we could just get people to use the "Reply" function properly...

-- Phil