st: Re: RSS feed for Statalist

From   Neil Shephard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: RSS feed for Statalist
Date   Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:56:49 +0000

Ages ago I set up a Nabble mirror of Statalist, but stupidly forgot to
mention it to the list (I think it could be because I left it to see
how it would work and there seemed to be some teething problems so
didn't bother to advertise it).

Anyway, all seems to be working fine and has an RSS feed included too
(link at bottom of front page)...

http://n2.nabble.com/Statalist-f1588530.html

Neil

--
"The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body

Email - [email protected]
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/