st: Parametric Competing-risk models

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Parametric Competing-risk models
Date   Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:09:47 +0100

Dear Statalist

I work with Stata 11 on a survival time data set. This data set has four
different causes of death. Stata 11 has semiparametric competing-risk
models included (command: stcrreg) but my Schoenfeld residuals indicate
that the proportional hazard assumption is violated (globally and for
almost all variables and controlls). That is why I would like to use
parametric modells.

Does anyone have suggestions how to handle parametric competing risk
models in stata?

Thank you for your help!

Best regards
Frauke