Re: st: RE: How to do domain analysis in svy:reg or svy:glm?

Subject   Re: st: RE: How to do domain analysis in svy:reg or svy:glm?
Date   Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:47:30 -0500

-over- and -by- in the original request are likely the legacy of SAS.
Domain analysis is performed with -subpop()- option, and is well
documented.