Re: st: AW: Graph: Colouring table cells based on conditions or data distribution

Subject   Re: st: AW: Graph: Colouring table cells based on conditions or data distribution
Date   Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:05:05 -0400

Dear Stephan,

have a look at this page:

http://www.adeptanalytics.org/radyakin/stata/graphics/radyakin_graphics.htm

If this is something that you are looking for, contact me to get the
program files.

Best regards, Sergiy Radyakin