Re: st: Decomposing logistic regression

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Decomposing logistic regression
Date   Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:12:47 +0530

Thanks for spending your valuable time for answering. Actually, I had
already carried out some analysis with the same approach about two
years ago. I joined the statalist about six months ago and so I want
to know whether there is any programme available in the STATA using
the same approach.

Regards,

RAJA