Re: st: Decomposing logistic regression

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Decomposing logistic regression
Date   Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:09:35 +0530

I have seeen one article using the logistic regression for
decomposition and the reference is given below.

Borooah, V. K. (2004) On the incidence of diarrhoea among India
children, Economics
and Human Biology, 2: 119-138.