Re: st: Decomposing logistic regression

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Decomposing logistic regression
Date   Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:37:21 +0530

The estimated logistic equation can be used to predict the probability
conditional upon the relevant values of the determining variable.
Using these predicted probabilities, one can compute, using the
methodology of inequality decomposition, how much of the over all
inequality in these probability can be explained by a particular
factor.