Re: st: RE: stcrreg and Harrell's c index

From   Andrzej Niemierko <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: stcrreg and Harrell's c index
Date   Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:16:54 -0400

Roger,
I am getting "option censtat() not allowed" message. Should it be
-cenind()-, maybe? Also, by -hazard- you mean subhazard ratio or cumulative
subhazard function?
Andrzej