Re: st: testing across different sub-samples

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: testing across different sub-samples
Date   Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:39:28 +0200

Right. The random effect, the Uj term, is unobserved.

In any case, it is safe to go with FE which is sure to be consistent.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
Switzerland