Re: st: Creating post-stratification weights for use in Stata & other software

From   "Michael I. Lichter" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Creating post-stratification weights for use in Stata & other software
Date   Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:19:42 -0400

Steven,

Thanks for the references.

[email protected] wrote:
What I miss from most post-survey weight adjustments, especially
non-response adjustment by modeling, is an assessment of  variability
added by having to estimate the weights.
Are you saying that there are no adequate measures, or just that people aren't using them?

Michael