st: reporting time dependent covariates in cox regression

From   moleps islon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: reporting time dependent covariates in cox regression
Date   Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:31:41 +0200

Dear listers,
What is a good way to report time-dependent covariates in a
multi-variate cox table? In my field of research I still havent even
seen anyone report whether PH assumtions have been met, so I cant
really find any articles to copy.

I´m thinking in the lines of reporting an extra line beneath the main
effect in parenthesis for the significant time-dependent variables in
a table. Anyone have any experience in this?

Also-how would you interpret a significant interaction between age and
treatment that is also time-dependent?

Regards,