Re: st: putting constraint on self-written program using ml d0

From   "J. Li" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: putting constraint on self-written program using ml d0
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:49:05 -0400

Thanks redacted. I will try that out. I don't know if that could change
the result though. I am not sure about the [eq2] part neither. But
given that in the ml program, I use mleval to obtain the intermediate
variables from the parameters as following:

mleval `mu' = `b', eq (1)
mleval `a1' = `b', eq (2) scalar
mleval `a2' = `b', eq (3) scalar
mleval `a3' = `b', eq (4) scalar
mleval `a4' = `b', eq (5) scalar

So I suppose when I want to contrain the parameter of the first cut-off
value as 1.45, I should specify the equation name as eq2 so it is
consistent with the name used in "mleval". Is this right? Or should I
use

constraint 1 [a1]_cons=1.45

instead? Thanks!!

Jinhu