st: RE: Help needed for Poisson regression

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Help needed for Poisson regression
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:07:40 +0800

You have to provide more information about what you are trying to do.

If you have case-control data, I can't see how you can use Poisson
regression to analyse it.  Poisson regression is used for the analysis
of cohort data.

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2701
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8751-2008
If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made.
Very few people die past that age - George Burns