st: AW: Help needed for Poisson regresion

Subject   st: AW: Help needed for Poisson regresion
Date   Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:58:54 +0200

<>

" Can anyone suggest me what is the correct way of assigning codes to the
dependent and independent variable."

You need to show what you did and what came of it in order to get an answer.

" Please Cc the response to my email ID also as I am not sure if my email ID
is still included under the forum."

The fact that your post got through is proof that you are still included.
Alternatively, check out the action from the archive @
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-08/

HTH
Martin