Re: st: RE: [XTIVREG2] Cause of Errors? IV or Cluster {Update doesn't help me}

From   "javanfish" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: [XTIVREG2] Cause of Errors? IV or Cluster {Update doesn't help me}
Date   Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:21:21 -0500

Nick,

Thans for your pointing it out. But I did all except what I didn't find.

. update all

update ado
(contacting http://www.stata.com)
ado-files already up to date