Re: st: latex table with estimation results reported in rows and coefficient estimates listed in columns

From   richard boylan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: latex table with estimation results reported in rows and coefficient estimates listed in columns
Date   Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:40:41 -0500

This works. Very clever. Thank you.