st: Stata User Meeting

From   stata <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata User Meeting
Date   Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:31:43 +0200

Dear colleagues and Stata users,

on behalf of the organizing committee (Dr. Bell, Dr. Bellocco, Dr. Pagano, Dr. Capelli, Dr Pisati), I would like to remind you of the 6° Italian User Meeting, which will, for the first time, will be taking place in Florence on November 19-20 this year. We still have the possibility to accept a few abstracts. If you like to do so, please send an email to [email protected], specifying name, affiliation, address and phone number.

There will be also two satellites courses, one on Data Visualization in Stata (given by Stata) and the second on the Analyses of Cohort Studies in Stata (given by myself), which we hope you might find useful.

For more information, you can visit the following url: http://www.tstat.it/novita/conferenze/sUG2009.htm.

Should you need any further information, do not hesitate to contact us,

regards,

rino